- Do you often wonder what the big deal with sex is?
- Have you never really liked anyone “in that way”?
- Do you never (or very rarely) think people are “hot” or “sexy”?
- Do you ever pretend to find someone attractive in order to fit in?
- Is sex boring for you?
- Have you had relationship after relationship fall apart because you simply weren’t interested in sex?
- Have you tried things to “spice it up”, but never found anything that worked?
- Does it seem like people are speaking a foreign language when they talk about sex?
- Have you ever wondered what’s supposed to be so difficult about abstinence or celibacy?
- Do sex scenes in movies or books often seem forced, out of place, or completely unnecessary?
- Have you ever thought that you had to be straight “by default”, because even though you’re not all that interested in people of a different gender, you’re certain you’re not interested in people of your gender?
- Have you not had sex for months or years, possibly never at all, and it doesn’t bother you one bit?
- Do you ever feel like you just don’t “get” sex?
If you answered “yes” to some or all of these questions, you might be asexual.
About These Pages
If you’re wondering if you could be asexual (or possibly gray-asexual or demisexual), then the content of these pages may be useful. They’re designed to help you explore and discover, to answer some of your questions and guide you to ask others. I can’t tell you whether or not you’re asexual, but hopefully these pages can lead you to find the answers you’re looking for.
An introduction to discovering asexuality, geared toward a teenage boy.
An introduction to discovering asexuality, geared toward a teenage girl.
An introduction to discovering asexuality, geared toward teenagers.
An introduction to discovering asexuality, geared toward men.
An introduction to discovering asexuality, geared toward women.
An introduction to discovering asexuality.