Even if you get aroused, you can still be asexual.
Asexuality is about sexual attraction and has nothing to do with what your downstairs bits do or don’t do.
Arousal is physical. If an asexual person gets aroused, that is not a sign that they are not ace.
- What Is Asexuality? — WhatIsAsexuality.com
- An Asexual’s Guide To… Arousal — AsexualityArchive.com
- Possible Signs of Asexuality — AsexualityArchive.com
- Am I Ace? — WhatIsAsexuality.com
- Asexuality: Myths, Misconceptions and Other Things That Are Just Plain Wrong — AsexualityArchive.com