Even if you’ve fallen in love, you can still be asexual.
Asexuality is about sexual attraction, not about romantic attraction. Asexuality has nothing to do with whether or not you fall in love or want to fall in love. People who are asexual may still feel romantic attraction to others, and may want to date, fall in love, and even get married.
- What Is Asexuality? — WhatIsAsexuality.com
- A Bit of Attraction — AsexualityArchive.com
- Possible Signs of Asexuality — AsexualityArchive.com
- Am I Ace? — WhatIsAsexuality.com
- Asexuality: Myths, Misconceptions and Other Things That Are Just Plain Wrong — AsexualityArchive.com