Even if you’re married, you can still be asexual.
Asexuality is about how you feel, not what you do. It simply does not matter whether or not you’ve gotten married or want to get married. Asexual people may experience romantic attraction, may fall in love, and may even get married.
- What Is Asexuality? — WhatIsAsexuality.com
- A Bit Of Attraction — AsexualityArchive.com
- Possible Signs of Asexuality — AsexualityArchive.com
- Am I Ace? — WhatIsAsexuality.com
- Asexuality: Myths, Misconceptions and Other Things That Are Just Plain Wrong — AsexualityArchive.com