Even if you’re a teenager, you can still know you’re asexual.
Asexuality is about how you feel, not how old you are. You can know that you’re asexual when you’re a teenager, the same way someone can know that they are gay or straight when they’re your age.
- What Is Asexuality? — WhatIsAsexuality.com
- A Teenager’s Guide to Asexuality — WhatIsAsexuality.com
- Possible Signs of Asexuality — AsexualityArchive.com
- Am I Ace? — WhatIsAsexuality.com
- Asexuality: Myths, Misconceptions and Other Things That Are Just Plain Wrong — AsexualityArchive.com