Even if you get wet, you can still be asexual.
Asexuality is about sexual attraction and has nothing to do with what your downstairs bits do or do not do.
“Wetness” or lubrication is a physical thing. If an asexual person gets aroused, that is not a sign that they are not ace.
- What Is Asexuality? — WhatIsAsexuality.com
- An Asexual’s Guide To… Arousal — AsexualityArchive.com
- Possible Signs of Asexuality — AsexualityArchive.com
- Am I Ace? — WhatIsAsexuality.com
- Asexuality: Myths, Misconceptions and Other Things That Are Just Plain Wrong — AsexualityArchive.com