Not everyone is interested in sex. Sexual attraction is separate from romantic attraction. It's possible to have one without the other. You can be madly, deeply in love with someone and have absolutely no interest in interacting with what's in their pants.
Many people who aren't interested in sex are asexual. Asexuality is a sexual orientation, and it's just as normal and valid as any other.
If you think asexuality might describe how you feel, you're not alone. Please read on:
- What Is Asexuality? -- WhatIsAsexuality.com
- Possible Signs of Asexuality -- AsexualityArchive.com
- Am I Ace? -- WhatIsAsexuality.com
- Asexuality: Myths, Misconceptions and Other Things That Are Just Plain Wrong -- AsexualityArchive.com
- A Bit of Attraction -- AsexualityArchive.com